Thursday, May 14, 2015

Getting that dream back

It has been years since the last time I blogged about anything.. so I'm making a new one.. this is the 3rd installment of my blog in this website, though I choose to keep the others private now.

Let me start this by writing about that dream that I was holding on for too long.. got it a few years back, but lost it. I actually don't know what came into me to write again, maybe I'm just bored to death since I just stayed home the whole day resting.. No work, yes. 5 more days to go and i'm officially self employed.

Yes, I quit my job last month and my 30 days notice is due on May 20 and I can't wait. I have been contemplating in quitting my day job since last year and this is the only time that I gave in..

I'm pursuing that lost dream! I am! and I will not stop at anything. I think, this is the best time as well.. Besides, how will I accomplish it if I'm not going to start now right?

So first step is to quit my day job.. that's check!
Next is to start building the dream.. that's another check!
Then lastly make it work.. that's on the other hand is coming soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment